You’ll find an Upcoming Events list with venue and registration links on the homepage.
TLMI holds two major events on an annual basis, the Converter Meeting in the spring and the Annual Meeting in the fall. The Converter Meeting offers converting companies the opportunity to network with their peers and to learn from one another. The Annual Meeting allows converter and supplier members to interact in a relaxed environment, conducive to establishing new partnerships and to strengthening existing relationships.
Every other year the association holds the TLMI Technical Conference in Chicago where members and non-members come together to hear technical presentations and panel discussions on industry topics such as new production technologies, industry trends and environmental best practices.
In even number years, TLMI is a proud co-sponsor of Labelexpo Americas. Organized by Tarsus as part of a global series, Labelexpo Americas is the place that label converters from across the Americas come to see new technology, source suppliers and buy new machinery.
Non-Member Meeting Attendance
Employee representatives of companies that
- have never been members of TLMI
- meet TLMI’s membership eligibility requirements
- and, are considering joining the association
may attend a single meeting as a non-member to learn more about the association, its programs, and its membership.
Otherwise, participation in TLMI meetings is restricted to members and invited guests.
- Held bi-annually in September at a venue selected by the Technical Committee
- Registration opens in mid-May.
- Attended by TLMI Member Suppliers and Converters – company leadership, sales & production staff
- Networking Breakfasts
- Member Table Top Exhibits
- Peer and expert led presentations and workshops on a wide-range of technical topics relevant to the industry.
- Participants choose as many as five presentations/workshops to attend over the course of the event (10 programs are offered in total, 2 running simultaneously during any given session.)
- A mobile application is created to serve as a guide to the event and provide a promotional platform for our member exhibitors. Mobile app sponsor are highlighted.
- App sponsorship details are made available approximately six months prior to the conference.
- Member Suppliers have the opportunity to exhibit at the Table Top. Space is reserved online during the event registration process.
Download the TLMI Tech 2015 Mobile App to learn more about this event and the exhibitors. Scan below, search “TLMI TECH15″ on The App Store or Google Play, or enter m.core-apps.com/tlmitech15 on your mobile browser.
- Held annually in October at a specially selected resort venue
- Registration opens in June.
- All TLMI members and their guests are encouraged to attend.
- Educational programming featuring guest speakers
- New Member Breakfast
- TLMI Standing Committee Meetings
- Networking opportunities
- Optional tours, golf & tennis tournaments
- Supplier Member table top exhibits
- Reception & Awards Dinner honoring the:
- TLMI Label Awards Competition winners
- Environmental Awards recipients
- Supplier of the Year
- Converter of the Year
- Supplier Members of the association host a Tabletop at the Annual Meeting.
- Gold, Silver and Bronze Sponsorships offering significant promotional benefits and registration discounts to participating supplier members, are available. Sponsorship Agreement Forms will be available several months in advance of the event.
2016 Annual Meeting
Sunday, October 16 – Wednesday, October 19, 2016
Palm Beach, FL
- Held annually in March at a specially selected resort venue
- Registration opens in December.
- Attended by TLMI Member Converters and guests.
- Educational presentations by renowned speakers – topics range from economic forecasts and industry innovation to management insights and motivational tools
- TLMI Ratio Study presentation
- Networking opportunities
- Optional tours & golf tournament
- Awards Dinner where World Label Awards and the prestigious Eugene Singer Management Awards are presented
Converter Meeting 2016
Sunday, March 6 – Tuesday, March 8, 2016
Most attendees will want to plan to arrive Saturday, March 5 and depart Wednesday, March 9
Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort & Spa
TLMI co-sponsors this tradeshow, the largest in North America in even number years. Look for it next in 2014.
- Held bi-annually in September just outside Chicago
- Exhibitors include the world’s leading suppliers and industry experts
- Discounted registration for TLMI members
- Live demonstrations
- New materials and technology launches
- Extensive networking opportunities
Labelexpo Americas 2016
September 13-15, 2016
Donald E. Stephens Convention Center
Login to the Members Only section to view photos and download presentation materials from past TLMI Events.