You’ll find an Upcoming Events list with venue and registration links on the homepage.
TLMI holds two major events on an annual basis, the Converter Meeting in the spring and the Annual Meeting in the fall. The Converter Meeting offers converting companies the opportunity to network with their peers and to learn from one another. The Annual Meeting allows converter and supplier members to interact in a relaxed environment, conducive to establishing new partnerships and to strengthening existing relationships.
In 2017, then every other year going forward, TLMI will hold the printTHINK Summit. The new printTHINK Summit brings TLMI members and nonmembers together to support the needs of converters’ operational, technical and business staff.
In even number years, TLMI is a proud co-sponsor of Labelexpo Americas. Organized by Tarsus as part of a global series, Labelexpo Americas is the place that label converters from across the Americas come to see new technology, source suppliers and buy new machinery.
Non-Member Meeting Attendance
Employee representatives of companies that
- have never been members of TLMI
- meet TLMI’s membership eligibility requirements
- and, are considering joining the association
may attend a single meeting as a non-member to learn more about the association, its programs, and its membership.
Otherwise, participation in TLMI meetings is restricted to members and invited guests.
Three laser-focused tracks:
Shops & Systems | Strategy & Success | Science & Sustainability
In each track, there is concentrated content in five major topic areas: Color Management; Future of Operations; Inkjet; LED vs UV; and Workflow.
Keynote address by noted business strategist and author Dr. Kaihan Krippendorff.
Sponsor printTHINK and maintain top-of-mind awareness among the decision makers who affect your business.
- Held annually in October at a specially selected resort venue
- Registration opens in June.
- All TLMI members and their guests are encouraged to attend.
- Educational programming featuring guest speakers
- New Member Breakfast
- TLMI Standing Committee Meetings
- Networking opportunities
- Optional tours, golf & tennis tournaments
- Supplier Member table top exhibits
- Reception & Awards Dinner honoring the:
– TLMI Label Awards Competition winners
– Environmental Awards recipients
– Supplier of the Year
– Converter of the Year
- Sponsor the TLMI Annual Meeting and maintain top-of-mind awareness among the decision makers who affect your business.
2017 Annual Meeting
October 8 – October 11, 2017
Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Gainey Ranch Resort & Spa
2019 Annual Meeting
October 27 – October 30, 2018
Omni LaCosta Resort & Spa
- Held annually in March at a specially selected resort venue
- Registration opens in December.
- Attended by TLMI Member Converters and guests.
- Educational presentations by renowned speakers – topics range from economic forecasts and industry innovation to management insights and motivational tools
- TLMI Ratio Study presentation
- Networking opportunities
- Optional tours & golf tournament
- Awards Dinner where World Label Awards and the prestigious Eugene Singer Management Awards are presented
Converter Meeting 2018
March 11 – March 14, 2018
Fairmont Grand Del Mar
San Diego, CA
Converter Meeting 2019
March 10 – March 13, 2019
The Omni Grove Park Inn
TLMI co-sponsors this tradeshow, the largest in North America in even number years. Look for it next in 2018.
- Held bi-annually in September just outside Chicago
- Exhibitors include the world’s leading suppliers and industry experts
- Discounted registration for TLMI members
- Live demonstrations
- New materials and technology launches
- Extensive networking opportunities
Login to the Members Only section to view photos and download presentation materials from past TLMI Events.