You’ll find an Upcoming Events list with venue and registration links on the homepage.
TLMI holds two major events on an annual basis, the Converter Meeting in the spring and the Annual Meeting in the fall. The Converter Meeting offers converting companies the opportunity to network with their peers and to learn from one another. The Annual Meeting allows converter and supplier members to interact in a relaxed environment, conducive to establishing new partnerships and to strengthening existing relationships.
Every other year the association holds the TLMI Technical Conference in Chicago where members and non-members come together to hear technical presentations and panel discussions on industry topics such as new production technologies, industry trends and environmental best practices.
In even number years, TLMI is a proud co-sponsor of Labelexpo Americas. Organized by Tarsus as part of a global series, Labelexpo Americas is the place that label converters from across the Americas come to see new technology, source suppliers and buy new machinery.
- Held bi-annually in September at a venue selected by the Technical Committee
- Registration opens in mid-May.
- Attended by TLMI Member Suppliers and Converters as well as non-member industry representatives
- Networking Breakfasts
- Member Table Top Exhibits
- Peer and expert led presentations and workshops on a wide-range of technical topics relevant to the industry.
- Participants choose as many as five presentations/workshops to attend over the course of the event (10 programs are offered in total, 2 running simultaneously during any given session.)
- A mobile application is created to serve as a guide to the event and provide a promotional platform for our member exhibitors. Mobile app sponsor are highlighted.
- App sponsorship details are made available approximately six months prior to the conference.
- Member Suppliers have the opportunity to exhibit at the Table Top. Space is reserved online during the event registration process.
Download the TLMI Tech 2013 Mobile App to learn more about this event and the exhibitors.
- Held annually in October at a specially selected resort venue
- Registration opens in June.
- All TLMI members and their guests are encouraged to attend. Non-member industry suppliers and converters are welcome to register for a single meeting to learn more about TLMI.
- Educational programming featuring guest speakers
- New Member Breakfast
- TLMI Standing Committee Meetings
- Networking opportunities
- Optional tours, golf & tennis tournaments
- Supplier Member table top exhibits
- Reception & Awards Dinner honoring the:
- TLMI Label Awards Competition winners
- Environmental Awards recipients
- Supplier of the Year
- Converter of the Year
- Supplier Members of the association host a Tabletop at the Annual Meeting.
- Gold, Silver and Bronze Sponsorships, offering significant promotional benefits and registration discounts to participating supplier members, are available.
2014 Annual Meeting
2015 Annual Meeting
October 7-11, 2015
Colorado Springs, CO
2016 Annual Meeting
October 16-19, 2016
Palm Beach, FL
- Held annually in March at a specially selected resort venue
- Registration opens in December.
- Attended by TLMI Member Converters and guests. Non-member converters are welcome to register for a single meeting to learn more about TLMI.
- Educational presentations by renowned speakers – topics range from economic forecasts and industry innovation to management insights and motivational tools
- TLMI Ratio Study presentation
- Networking opportunities
- Optional tours & golf tournament
- Awards Dinner where World Label Awards and the prestigious Eugene Singer Management Awards are presented
Converter Meeting 2015
March 8-11, 2015
Sea Island The Cloister & The Lodge
Sea Island, GA
Converter Meeting 2016
March 5-9, 2016
Grand Hyatt Kaua’i Resort & Spa
TLMI co-sponsors this tradeshow, the largest in North America in even number years. Look for it next in 2014.
- Held bi-annually in September just outside Chicago
- Exhibitors include the world’s leading suppliers and industry experts
- Discounted registration for TLMI members
- Live demonstrations
- New materials and technology launches
- Extensive networking opportunities
Labelexpo Americas 2014
Donald E. Stephens Convention Center, Chicago, IL
September 9-11, 2014
Login to the Members Only section to view photos and download presentation materials from past TLMI Events.