Find a Member
Doing business with a TLMI member assures that you are working with best-in-class manufacturers. Search for Converters and Suppliers by name, location or desired products and services, to find a TLMI member to meet your needs.
TLMI members may login to view exclusive content such as, educational webinars, industry and economic reports, L.I.F.E. ® certification materials, a downloadable member directory, and more. Members can also join a committee and up-date their Products & Services Guide information.
Become a Member
We invite you to peruse these pages and to find out how TLMI can help you grow your own business and fine tune your management strategies and best practices.
In 2009, TLMI introduced its L.I.F.E. program to its converter and supplier members. L.I.F.E. (Label Initiative for the Environment) was developed by TLMI in order to assist the association’s members with finding cost effective ways to reduce their company’s environmental footprint. Peer mentors can even help you through the certification process.
Registration is now open for the TLMI 2014 Annual Meeting, October 12-15 at the St. Regis Monarch Beach Resort in Dana Point, CA. The meeting will feature the high quality expert speakers, networking opportunities, and member recognition long associated with the event.
- Alex Goldfayn, CEO of the Evangelist Marketing Institute on Thinking Big: How to Develop a Powerful Marketing Mindset
- Rick Barrera, Vice President of Strategy for AutoCrib, a marketing and branding consultant, and a best-selling author, on Overpromise and Overdeliver: How to Design a Branded Competitive Advantage and Deliver Extraordinary Customer Experiences
- Alan Beaulieu, one of the country’s most informed economists and principal of the ITR Economics, returns by popular demand.
- Environmental Leadership Awards – Supplier & Converter
- Annual Label Awards Competition Winners
- Converter & Supplier of the Year
The Supplier Tabletop Reception - The traditional kick-off to the TLMI meeting.
We are delighted that so many of our supplier members have already signed on as sponsors of the event and look forward to welcoming more.
Labelexpo Americas 2014
Donald E. Stephens Convention Center, Chicago, IL
September 9-11, 2014
2nd Young Leaders Congress
Michigan State University
(departing from Labelexpo)
September 11-12, 2014
Registration now open. Click here to register.