TLMI Shipping Program Adds Real Benefits to Members
ALERT: Enrollment in the FedEx small package program will end October 31, 2013. The FedEx Freight services program will still be available.
The Board of Directors is pleased to announce a new benefit initiative to our membership: The
TLMI Shipping Program. Through 1-800-MEMBERS, TLMI members can receive discounts to
lower shipping expenses with some of the most prominent carriers in the industry. The
- Guaranteed next day delivery
- Reliable ground delivery
- International express services
- Less-than-truckload freight
- Domestic and international air freight
Through a unique partnership, TLMI has made it easy for members to save on an array of
shipping services. We’ve teamed up with some of the leading transportation providers in the
industry whether you ship envelopes, packages and/or heavy freight. Carrier participants
include FedEx, YRC (formerly Yellow & Roadway), USF Companies & New Penn and UPS Supply
Chain Solutions. For more information call 1800-MEMBERS (636-2377) or visit
TLMI has teamed up with FedEx to help boost your bottom line. Members are now eligible to
receive valuable discounts of up to 29% on select FedEx® shipping services and can also take
advantage of additional savings on FedEx Freight® and FedEx National LTLSM services. There
are no costs and no minimum shipping requirements to take advantage of this great new
TLMI members can save:
- Up to 29% on select FedEx Express® services
- Up to 20% on select FedEx Ground® services
- Additional savings on select FedEx Freight® and FedEx National LTL services
For more information or to enroll, please go to http://www.1800members.com/TLMI or call 1-800-MEMBERS (1.800.636.2377, 8 a.m.–6 p.m. EST, M-F).
Yellow and Roadway have integrated to give you YRC – the genuine heavyweight expert with
the most comprehensive network available. TLMI members can receive competitive discounts
on qualifying less-than-truckload (LTL) shipments. YRC offers flexible, efficient solutions,
including comprehensive regional and national coverage with a full suite of guaranteed,
expedited and specialized services.
- Expedited Precision™ offers you expedited, time-definite, air and ground service backed
- by our industry-leading customer satisfaction guarantee.
- Guaranteed Precision™ will get your goods to their destination with a guarantee,
- ensuring delivery, on or before the standard service date by noon, 5 p.m., or within a
- customer-defined window, or you don’t pay.
- Exhibit is a single source to satisfy your shipping needs to, from and between trade
- shows – including air and ground, expedited and guaranteed.
- Cross-border dedicated service to Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico.
- YRC.com allows users to easily access shipping information 24/7.
If you would like to enroll in the TLMI Shipping Program or would just like some more
information please call 1-800-MEMBERS (636-2377) or visit
UPS Supply Chain Solutions: Save on North American freight and on International air freight
- North American Air Freight – Guaranteed Next Day, 2nd Day, and Economy Service
- International Air Freight – Gold Priority, Express, Preferred and Standard Services
USF Companies and New Penn: Save on regional, next day less than truckload freight services throughout the U.S. and parts of Canada
- USF Holland: Reliable service in the Midwest, Southeast, and parts of Canada
- USF Reddaway: Reliable service throughout the Pacific Northwest and parts of Canada
- New Penn: Reliable service throughout the Northeast and parts of Canada
Click Here to download this information in a PDF version.