This scholarship is for qualified full-time college students, entering their third or fourth year of study, who are pursuing a degree to prepare for a career in the tag and label manufacturing industry.
Who is eligible?
Sophomores or juniors who demonstrate interest in entering the tag and label industry and will attend a 4 year accredited college or university on a full-time basis during their junior or senior year are encouraged to apply.
What other criteria does the student have to meet?
- demonstrate interest in entering the tag and label industry
- major course work should include those courses which are appropriate for the tag and label manufacturing industry, Management, Sales/Marketing, Graphic Arts, Graphic Design and Production
- exhibit proficiency in overall academics (a minimum of 3.00 GPA)
- provide an official college transcript for all coursework completed in the freshman and sophomore years (sent by the college directly to TLMI)
- possess excellent character including work ethic, honesty and integrity. (Required references from three persons, who are not family members, should speak to these traits)
Submit a one page, typed, personal statement including:
- Personal information, including any special circumstances, interests and activities
- Financial circumstances, including financial aid you are receiving and your educational budget
- Career and/or educational goals and how they relate to the tag and label industry
- Employment experience
- Reasons you should be selected for this award
Application deadline: March 31
How do I get an application and reference forms? Download the forms from our website
How much is awarded to each student? $5,000
How many scholarships are awarded annually? Up to six (6)
When is the money distributed? $ 2,500 by August 15th & $ 2,500 by December 31st
Who do I contact with questions? Call TLMI Headquarters at 978.282.1400 or email email@example.com.
Where do I send the completed application?
Tag & Label Manufacturers Institute, Inc.
1 Blackburn Center
Gloucester, MA 01930
How does the selection process work? The Scholarship Committee will review all complete application packages, narrow down the applicant pool to 10 or fewer finalists, and set up personal interviews with each applicant. Award decisions will be made following the interviews.
How will I know if I have been selected? You will be contacted by a TLMI representative via mail, email, or phone.
4 Yr Degree Scholarship Program Application