This scholarship program is for students enrolled in a flexographic printing program at a two-year college or degree-granting technical school. This grant is targeted at students seeking a career in the flexographic industry. Your school advisor must review your application and submit it to TLMI Headquarters.
Who is eligible? Any student enrolled full-time in a flexographic printing program at a two-year college or technical program that grants degrees
How much is awarded to each student? $1,000 (per school year)
How many scholarships are awarded annually? Up to four (4)
What criteria does the student have to meet?
- demonstrate interest in entering the tag and label industry
- exhibit proficiency in overall academics and maintain a 3.00 or higher GPA
- provide an official college transcript for all course work completed
- submit a Personal Statement, which should include: information about themselves, financial circumstances, career and/or educational goals, employment experience and reasons why they should be selected for this award.
- present a completed application to his/her school advisor for submission to TLMI. Applications will not be accepted directly from a student. (Each learning facility can submit two applications to the TLMI Scholarship Selection Committee.)
Application deadline: March 31
Who would my school advisor or I contact with questions? Call TLMI Headquarters at (571) 645-5086 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How will I know if I have been selected? You will be contacted directly by mail, phone or email by a TLMI representative.
The 2017-2018 2 Year College or Technical Degree Scholarship Program Application Form will be posted in January 2017. You may refer to the 2016-2017 for reference.2016-2017 2 Yr College or Technical Degree Scholarship Program Application