2013 World Label Awards
In its 24th year, the winners of the World Label Awards Competition are chosen from a group comprised of first-place winners from association label competitions around the globe including TLMI, the Japanese Label Foundation (JFLP), FINAT, the Australian Label Association (LATMA) and Self Adhesive Label Manufacturers Association of New Zealand (SALMA). Label samples from companies are judged against each other in a variety of categories to determine and award the finest printed labels in the world.
TLMI converter member award winners and label product names:
- McDowell Label & Screen Printing won for the company’s P6 Extreme label
- McDowell Label & Screen Printing won for the company’s Peace & Harmony label
- McDowell Label & Screen Printing won for the company’s Ten High label
- McDowell Label & Screen Printing won Honourable Mention for the company’s Instant Gratification label
- Collotype Labels, USA Inc. won for the company’s Farella Malbec 2009 label
- Collotype Labels won for the company’s Wren Hop Vineyards Pinot Noir 2011 label
- Collotype Labels El Dorado Hills won for the company’s Jackson-Triggs Proprietors’ Selection Shiraz label
These TLMI winners will be recognized at the Converter Meeting, March 9-11, 2014. Look for an update on this page following the event.
2012 World Label Awards