In its 23rd year, the winners of the World Label Awards Competition are chosen from a group comprised of first-place winners from association label competitions around the globe including TLMI, the Japanese Label Foundation (JFLP), FINAT, the Australian Label Association (LATMA) and Self Adhesive Label Manufacturers Association of New Zealand (SALMA). Label samples from companies are judged against each other in a variety of categories to determine and award the finest printed labels in the world.
TLMI converter member award winners and label product names include:
- ASL Print FX won for the company’s ‘Rennie Estate Winery 2009 Gaia’ label
- Collotype – USA won for the company’s ‘ Le Pich 2009 Cabernet Sauvignon’ label
- Digital Label Solutions, USA won for the company’s ‘Buy 3 Tires Promo’ label
- McDowell Label & Screen Printing won for the company’s Broad Spectrum SPF 50 label
- Multi-Color, USA won for the company’s ‘Steel Reserve 211’ label
- Smyth Companies – Dow Industries, USA won for companys ‘Dream Angels Glow’ label
- TAPP Technologies Inc., Canada won for ‘Cloud Valley 2009 Cabernet Sauvignon’ label
- Whitlam Label Company won for ‘Evidence Bag’ label
TLMI is a member-driven, progressive association that provides forums to address issues critical to the success of the tag and label, packaging, and converting industries in the North American marketplace.