Registration is now open for the TLMI 2014 Annual Meeting, October 12-15 at the St. Regis Monarch Beach Resort in Dana Point, CA. The meeting will feature the high quality expert speakers, networking opportunities, and member recognition long associated with the event.
- Alex Goldfayn, CEO of the Evangelist Marketing Institute on Thinking Big: How to Develop a Powerful Marketing Mindset
- Rick Barrera, Vice President of Strategy for AutoCrib, a marketing and branding consultant, and a best-selling author, on Overpromise and Overdeliver: How to Design a Branded Competitive Advantage and Deliver Extraordinary Customer Experiences
- Alan Beaulieu, one of the country’s most informed economists and principal of the ITR Economics, returns by popular demand.
- Environmental Leadership Awards – Supplier & Converter
- Annual Label Awards Competition Winners
- Converter & Supplier of the Year
The Supplier Tabletop Reception - The traditional kick-off to the TLMI meeting.
We are delighted that so many of our supplier members have already signed on as sponsors of the event and look forward to welcoming more.